Licensed and Insured
Tips for A/C or Furnace:
- Replace or clean your filters every 30, 60 or 90 days, depending on usage
- A/C and furnace manufacturers recommend having your systems tuned up annually. This type of maintenance keeps your system running efficiently at peak performance.
- You should invest in a programmable thermostat. This gives you the opportunity to program when you wish your A/C or heater to come on and when you wish it to be off prior to leaving for work or going to bed.
- Depending on your home's size, you can save 3% on your cooling costs for every degree you raise the thermostat in the summer.
Tips for Plumbing
- Your home's toilet can consume more than 40% of your total water usage. Installing low-flow or eco-friendly toilets or replacing your worn out flappers and fill valves can keep your toilets running efficiently.
- Check your water heater's temperature setting. It should not be above 120 degrees Fahrenheit or the medium setting on older models.
- Replacing even your showerhead and aerators for your faucets can save up to 7.5 gallons of water per minute.
- A leaking faucet or tub spout that drips once per second can waste more than 8 gallons a day, resulting in 3000 gallons per year.